Building on Bitcoin
Bitcoin's ability to store data on the blockchain enables any and all types of applications to be built on top of it. With a defined, locked down protocol and immutable transactions Bitcoin enables robust applications that can inter-operate with each other paving the way for limitless use-cases. Additionally, the flexible UTXO model of storing transactions paves the way for massive scale-ability, instilling confidence that the Bitcoin SV network can handle the transaction volume that robust applications require.
- Bitbus - Creates a filtered subledger of Bitcoin transactions in your file system, eliminating the need for application developers to run a node.
- Datapay - Simple JS library that enables broadcasting of Bitcoin transactions with as little as 4 lines of code.
- Moneybutton - Robust payment API where users swipe a button to generate a Bitcoin transaction for payment and/or write data to the blockchain.
- Cashport - API framework that enables developers to easily manage and implement micro-payments for services in your application.
- Paymail - Protocol that defines how to send bitcoin to a human readable, email like namespace instead of a Bitcoin address.
- Contact the Bitcoin Association to have your stable tool added.
Further information about how to practically build on top of Bitcoin can be found here: